Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to get better skin in 3 basic steps

Cleanse

If you asked me, cleansing is the most important thing you can do for your face. If you let the excess oil and dirt stay in your face, it could clog pores, which leaves the skin prone to breakout. Recommended SK-II product, SK-II Facial Cleanser which would cost you about RM150.00 per unit. If you are too busy to take care your skin, spend time to wash your face at least once a day.

Tone

If you think that your face is clean enough after using the face wash, you're completely wrong. A cleanser washes away oil and dirt on the surface, but what about all that nasty stuff deep down in your pores? Normally, people will suggest you to exfoliate your face by using good scrub but since my skin is really sensitive, I'm opted SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotionn as one of my facial regime. It's help to remove all the debris that normal washing couldn't touch and allows the skin to better absorb moisturizers.

Moisturize

I hate to apply moisturizer as I'm always late to go to work. Sometimes I wonder, do I really need moisturizer? Since I got it free, why not try to put it on my face. Moisturizer replenishes the skin’s moisture content and prevents razor burn. A moisturizer with SPF will also provide a critical shield against the sun. Recommended SK-II product, SK-II Facial Clear Solution. I'm yet to see the result but will let you know later. Don't worry about it.

Then, when do we apply SK-II Facial Treatment Essence? Before moisturizer. The benefits? I'll update in my future entry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment